Tuesday, March 08, 2005

First post

So this is my second blog that I'm starting. I really don't know what happened to the first one. In fact I don't even know why I'm blogging again. Probably some bad undue influence from people I know (you know who you are).

I have nothing much to say at the moment. Probably be getting something to munch on and then sleep. Bloody faculty had to schedule a class at 8am and then my PBL tutor has the guts to complain that the turnout was poor...I've definitely seen worse turnout. I thought most people were surprisingly prompt for the 8am lecture too.

---edit @12.05am March 9, 2005--------------

The milk got frozen in the fridge. Heh, that's after we turned up the cooling settings for the fridge because last week fungus (green stuff, looked kinda furry) grew on the aluminium foil of the yogurt I bought. Can't have my hot cup of Milo then.

2 comments:

Jacob said...

Yeah, yeah... lifeless people like me, i know ;p

well, cheers to your new blog!

^_^

Todd said...

HAHA admit leh